Frachtcontor Junge BV – join the wave of expansion!
Boarding Clerk/Operator – Rotterdam
In this position, you will be working in the so-called “Captain’s Room,” dealing with all cargo and shipping-related matters from A to Z, both in the office and on-board vessels in the various Dutch ports
- Coordinating custom clearance and ordering of vessels.
- Processing various documentation matters.
- Issuing cargo documentation.
- Visiting ships in port and assisting master/crew.
- Day-to-day operational coordination with principals/ships/shipping companies/stevedores.
- Monitoring the financial process related to the port visits.
- Maintaining the various operating systems such as Portbase/Gatship etc.
- The port is running 24/7, and so are we.
- We work in a rotation system for the evening and weekend shifts, which requires a flexible attitude.
- You will work in a small team.
- Relevant shipping-related education is required, e.g., ‘STC College.’
- You have a driver’s license (B).
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), German is an advantage.
- Knowledge of MS office applications.
- Pleasant and informal working environment.
- Room for personal development.
- A competitive salary.
- A company car.
Who we are:
Frachtcontor Junge BV is an independent ship agent founded in 1956 and a 100% subsidiary of Frachtcontor Junge & Co. GmbH in Hamburg. The Frachtcontor-Group has offices in Germany, Poland, The Netherlands, and Dubai.
Our office in the Netherlands mainly deals with charterers and owners agencies and the transshipment and storage of wet and dry bulk cargoes. We supply our logistical services on a 24/7 basis in all ports in the Netherlands.
If you are interested, please apply to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!