Senior Chemical Broker
Frachtcontor Tanker Brokers – join the wave of expansion!
Senior Chemical Broker
The dynamic shipping professional we are looking for thrives in a busy environment and shall be characterized by excellent team spirit as well as focus on individual performance.
Further personal traits will preferably be:
- Strong personal drive and initiative.
- An outgoing, adaptable, and self-motivating personality.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Through existing knowledge of Chemical Tankers specifically large scale parcel tankers.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- At least 8-10 years of relevant shipbroking and maritime experience.
As part of the FTB team you will be responsible for developing new business possibilities in the various chartering segments but also be closely involved with our day to day business with our portfolio of established clients including all the specific tasks this entails.
For this specific posting we require a senior capacity to support our various Charterers with larger Chemical COAs for chemical parcel tanker business. The day to day tasks consist of
- Updating fixtures and positions for relevant trade lanes
- Negotiation and maintaining contracts with various charterers and shipowners
- Cargo nominations and general strategic operational tasks to ensure smooth performance of the contracts.
- Develop new business possibilities on the back of the thorough know-how and market intelligence gathered
- Etc etc
We offer you an exciting global career at the forefront of world trade with global possibilities and contact. Working with the best people in a culturally diverse team with future growth opportunities in an industry that still has a significant impact on the world economy.
When you join our team you join a company with a vast history but also a company that has managed to reinvent itself over the years to stay competitive in line with the changing challenges we have faced. You will be in the centre of a fast-moving, values-based, work environment where you can grow on the job, create, and shape our brokering services and solutions,
As broker’s we are naturally also result driven and provide generous renumeration and bonus packages which is tailormade for the specific set of skills you can offer.
Who we are:
Frachtcontor Junge & Co. GmbH is a leading German and international shipbroking and agency company with roots going back into the Germany shipping community for more than 111 years.
At our branch offices in Germany, Poland, The Netherlands, Dubai and at our headquarters in Hamburg we employ approximately 110 colleagues, all offering our round the clock maritime services for both Charterers and ship owners alike.
If you are interested, please apply to email@example.com
We will conduct video interviews on an ongoing basis.
We look forward to hearing from you!